That's right, break up your routine, shake things up a bit, do it differently, or do something different.
Sometimes we get into such a rut, and I am just as guilty of this too, but we continue to do the same things, in the same way.
We do this for many reasons, such as:
- this is way we learned to do it
- everyone does it this way
- it's comfortable
- it's the quickest or easiest
- it's a tradition
- we are too old to change now
- it's economical or less expensive
- lack of energy or motivation
A great way to increase your "luck" and open yourself up to new possibilities and opportunities is, to do something different, or, to do whatever it is your doing, differently.
This can be as simple as brushing your teeth with your non-dominant hand which is said to increase willpower. Who would have guessed?
Some other ways to shake things up and improve your luck are:
- driving to work a different route
- going to a restaurant your normally wouldn't
- joining a study group or book club
- offer someone a lift
- take a class and learning something new
- rearranging the furniture
- change your story
- start a conversation with a stranger
- become a volunteer
- start a blog
- go bowling. roller skating, or Bingo
Doing things differently and learning new things introduces us to new people, opportunities, and experiences that may never come our way if we continue doing the same old thing.
Increase your luck, do something different!
Until next time.
Love and Luck,
It's Law of Attraction for Your Lucky Life!
Post a Comment