On the other hand, I've also heard, "wake up and smell the coffee", "get your head out of the sand", and "face the facts".
So which is it?
Since we have the freedom to choose, I like to choose thoughts that make me happy.
I believe our thoughts define our choices, choices lead to actions, (or non actions), and the actions, (or non actions), lead to our results.
For instance, let's talk about being "lucky" and winning sweepstakes.
A person who is "facing the facts", so to speak, might be thinking thoughts along these lines.
- Nobody ever wins sweepstakes.
- Some people are just born lucky and I'm not one of them.
- Sweepstakes are just for show and advertising.
- I've never won anything in my life.
- The odds are so great you just can't win so why waste your time.
- Buying a lottery ticket is a waste of money.
- If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.
Now I on the other hand prefer to choose thoughts that make me happy.
- Someone's going to win and it could be me.
- I love winning, winning is fun!
- If I can dream it, I can do it!
- Facts can change, and they do.
- Something wonderful is happening in my life.
|Some lottery winnings|
Sometimes it can be difficult to come up with happy thoughts when negative ones seem to be so plentiful.
One easy way I use to find happy thoughts is to ask myself, what would I be thinking if I were the winner, if I were lucky?
You can do this with anything you desire, including money, a job, your soul mate, or your health.
Just ask, what would I be thinking if I already had it? Before you know it, you'll have a whole list of happy thoughts you can choose to think.
Until next time, Love and Luck.
It's Law of Attraction for Your Lucky Life!