Sometimes it feels like things are just not manifesting the way we think they should, or in some cases we are getting the opposite of what we wanted, and when that happens we can start to feel like we are "down on our luck".
I've certainly been there, how about you?
It can be disappointing and frustrating to say the least, and feeling frustrated and disappointed only leads to more disappointment and frustration. What a vicious cycle.
Well here are some of my tips for getting back into alignment with what we do want, and into a better feeling place.
- Reevaluate your goal. Is it still what we want? Sometimes our goals and desires change but we are afraid to let go of old dreams and change course.
- Take a moment to reflect and see if there is any reason why you wouldn't want your desire to show up right now.
- Practice some more of "getting into the feeling" of having what you want.
- Relax and let go of the outcome, occupy your mind with something else and enjoy the now.
- Get outdoors and go for a walk, a run, or a bike ride. Notice the beauty and abundance of nature.
- Play a board game with your partner or kids. I always feel like a kid again every time I play Monopoly, Life, or Clue. How can you focus on anything else while playing Operation?
- Take a long luxurious bath while listening to your favorite music.
- Get a massage or Reiki
- Bake a batch of cookies or cake and celebrate in advance.
Practice gratitude. Count your blessings. Make a list of everything you are thankful for and everything that is going right.
And last but not least, remember that facts can change, and each moment is filled with Infinite possibilities.
If you can imagine it, and keep the faith, it can happen.
People get "Lucky" every day.
Until next time,
Love and Luck.
It's Law of Attraction for Your Lucky Life!