We can all find evidence for an unlucky life or a lucky life. It's up to us what we focus on.
The Law of Attraction says that whatever I am giving attention to and putting my focus on is what I will attract more of. I don't know about you but I prefer lucky.
My life isn't perfect and I could easily make you a list of all the things that appear to be going "wrong" but I choose to find the good.
So here's my evidence log from the past week in random order.
- Morning runs in the crisp autumn air.
- Sunshine, blue skies and mild temperatures.
- Received a surprise check in the mail for $168
- Riding my "new" vintage 5-speed I got for $14.99 at Goodwill this week.
My first 5-speed, I love it!
- Doubled my email list in September
- Powerful healing Reiki session
- Homemade tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches made by my Sweetie.
- Awesome sales at my shop
- Great Sun Ra Arkestra concert
Marshall Allen (L)
- Receiving extra free inventory in my shipment, to sell, and told to keep it.
- Fun dates with my Sweetie!
I think we make a cute couple!
- Driving a brand new car with free Sirius XM radio!
- Having all my bills current.
- Pumpkin cream cheese muffins and coffee.
- My wonderful daughter
So what's your evidence? I'd love to hear it.
Love and Luck,
P.S. Have you signed up to receive my Lucky Life Newsletter?
It's Law of Attraction for Your Lucky Life!