Maybe it was one of those weeks? You know the kind. When you have your to do list, and/or your goals all lined up, you're taking action, and nothing goes according to plan?
I have and it definitely doesn't feel good.
So I thought I would share with you ten things I did that helped to shift my vibration out of overwhelment.
Here's how Abraham defines it and just reading this definition began the shift for me.
"Overwhelment: The state of simultaneously focusing upon what you want and your inability to achieve it at the same time."
Ask and It Is Given
- First, I wrote out everything I was believing about why I thought I was unable to achieve what I wanted. This brought up some old hidden beliefs and I decided to change those, right then and there.
- Then I did some EFT tapping to clear out the feeling of overwhelment and the negative feelings that accompanied the old beliefs.
- I got quiet and did some meditation.
- I asked some questions like:What would it take to change this? Where am I refusing or disallowing other possibilities? What if it all works out? What if it turns out better than I can imagine? What if the entire Universe wants to support me?
- I called on the Angels and my Spirit guides to assist in whatever way was best.
- I playfully practiced "Wouldn't it be nice if...?"
- I scripted it all out as if it had already happened and how wonderful that felt.
- I read my daily list of all the lucky things that had happened this past week and affirmed "I live an amazing, miraculous, lucky life". I expect good things and I receive them." "I was born lucky!".
- Surrendered it all over to the Universe in Faith.
- Decided to "act as if" it was all a done deal.
What do you do to shift when you feel overwhelmed? I would love to know.
Feel free to share what works for you.
Love and Luck,
P.S. Have you signed up to receive my Lucky Life Newsletter?
It's Law of Attraction for Your Lucky Life!